Lifestyle

Lifestyle
Lifestyle

Fashion

Fashion
Fashion

College & Post-Grad

College & Post-Grad
College & Post-Grad

On My Wish List Lately...

For the entire month of August and September, I've put myself on a complete spending freeze to try and work on my savings and save up for some upcoming vacations! This means no home decor, fashion, or unnecessary meals at restaurants or bars until after September. So far, it has been surprisingly easy! Obviously there are times where grabbing a quick meal while I'm on the go is easier, but I've been working really hard to plan ahead so I don't run into a tricky situation. The no shopping is a bummer, but not the end of the world!

In the meantime, I've been doing my fair share of window shopping and "browser" shopping, compiling a wish list of fall fashion I'm loving, home decor pieces I'm hoping will go on sale soon, and random little things in between. Here is what's been on my wish list lately!

Shop everything (in order) below, except #3 which you can find right here!


post signature

No comments