Lifestyle

Lifestyle
Lifestyle

Fashion

Fashion
Fashion

College & Post-Grad

College & Post-Grad
College & Post-Grad

Labor Day In Lilly!

This holiday weekend was one of the best weekends I've had in a long time, and considering all of the fun things I've been up to lately, that's really saying something! I headed down to Indianapolis to visit two of my lifelong best friends, and Saturday morning we moved even further South and came back to Louisville for the weekend!

Their family has practically adopted me since I was younger, so visiting them feels just like visiting my own parents and is equally as comforting. They just moved into a stunning new home, and I truthfully have zero interest in leaving...I may or may not have brainstormed ways I could stick around even longer!

Most of the weekend was fairly low key, but on Saturday night we went out to dinner and decided it was a perfect excuse to dress up a little (aka raid their mom's incredible closet...) Their new patio was so stunning, and I was really loving the Lilly Dress (similar here and here) I had on loan for the night, so I couldn't help but to snap a few pictures!













The weather couldn't have been more perfect in Louisville this weekend, and I was absolutely loving this fit and flare dress! Unfortunately, this exact one is no longer available (for now) but I highly recommend the fit and flare style dresses from Lilly...the cut was so flattering, incredibly comfortable, and super light and airy. I found a few favorites in the same style here, here and here!

You can also shop this look and similar Lilly Pulitzer dresses below!

How was your Labor Day weekend? Anyone else get as amazing weather as we were having down in Louisville?

PS - Comment below if you want to see more fashion posts like these, or if there are different posts you prefer!

post signature

18 comments

  1. Beautiful pictures! That aqua is gorgeous on you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! The dress was so comfortable, I loved it!

      Delete
  2. I loved the post and the photos were amazing! Swing by my blog if you have time, I just made it last night. thanks!x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! That's so exciting, congrats - what is your blog called?

      Delete
  3. beautiful pictures. this dress looks so good on you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I was lucky enough to have my best friend around to snap dozens of pictures until we had some good ones!

      Delete
  4. That is a gorgeous dress!! Looks SO comfortable and is super flattering!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much - I knew I had to try it on as soon as I saw it in the closet, and it was so comfortable all night long (despite MANY dinner courses...)!

      Delete
  5. That dress looks lovely on you! <3

    Blessings,
    Edye | Http://gracefulcoffee.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Edye! I'm definitely going to have to buy a few more things in that color next spring/summer, I loved it!

      Delete
  6. That is such a pretty dress--love the color on you! And it sounds like you had a fun weekend!

    Bryn || The Wine Chronicles

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, it was an amazing weekend - definitely need to be better about going home more often!

      Delete
  7. This dress is so perfect! The color looks gorgeous on you and I love how flattering it is.

    Felicia | www.prettychicpink.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're too sweet! It was a super-flattering style, so even though they are sold out of this color, I still highly recommend the other Lilly Pulitzer Fit and Flare Dresses!

      Delete
  8. Sounds like you had an amazing weekend! Love the color of the dress xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a wonderful weekend - I hope yours was great as well!

      Delete