Lifestyle

Lifestyle
Lifestyle

Fashion

Fashion
Fashion

College & Post-Grad

College & Post-Grad
College & Post-Grad

Labor Day Sale Roundup + My Top Picks!

It's a good thing we all have an extra day of free time this weekend, because I think after writing this post I'm realizing that I'm going to have to dedicate an entire day just to checking out some of the amazing Labor Day Sales! There are so many last-minute summer trends and new fall items on sale right now.

This weekend is always by far one of my favorite times to stock up on fall essentials, grab a few big items I've had my eye on for the colder months (like these jackets) and treat myself to one of two new pairs of boots, because let's face it, you can never have too many!

I've skimmed through my overflowing inbox and picked out the most worthwhile sales for the holiday weekend, and shared some of my top picks below! Have a wonderful holiday weekend, and happy shopping!


Express - 40% off everything

Banana Republic - 40% off everything with code FALL40

GAP - 40% off everything


Madewell - 30% off, 30% additional off sale styles with code DOUBLEUP

J.Crew - 30% off

I am also absolutely dying over the new J.Crew Excursion Vests...especially this one with the corduroy trim!



American Eagle - 25-60% off

post signature

2 comments

  1. I am so excited to shop all of these amazing sales!
    Xo, Kelsey
    petiteinherpearls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I told myself I was going to keep the shopping to a minimum, but it's so hard when I make these posts because I find so many things I just "need!" Oops. Happy shopping!

      Delete