Lifestyle

Lifestyle
Lifestyle

Fashion

Fashion
Fashion

College & Post-Grad

College & Post-Grad
College & Post-Grad

Must Have Box + Special Discount!

Has this been as long of a week for anyone else as it was for me?! I forgot how lengthy a work week can feel when it isn't cut a day short by all of my fun travels lately...talk about a rude awakening! Luckily, I had a fun surprise on Sunday night when I returned home from my trip to Pittsburgh! 

POPSUGAR sent me this Must Have Box to try out, and I couldn't believe how many incredible things were inside! I've been testing everything out all week, and I'm definitely a fan! A few years back, I tried out a few different monthly subscription box sets, and while they occasionally yielded some exciting products, for the most part I didn't feel like they were worth the money spent. 

That is definitely not the case with this box - I was so excited about every single item inside, I wasn't sure where to start! I'm sharing below all of the goodies I got in my surprise box, and giving you a sneak peek at everything you could have for yourself with the click of a button!


Flint: This is definitely going to be a #MustHave for this fall and winter as I start breaking out the sweaters and leggings, and the best part is that it fits right inside my purse! Flint is the only retractable lint roller...meaning no sticky mess collecting dust when you're not using it, and a sleek portable case that makes it easy to throw it into your purse!

GFB - Gluten Free Bites: These bite-sized little snacks didn't last more than a day in my apartment...they are non-GMO, vegan, soy-free, dairy-free, high-protein snacks...which is basically a lot of good-for-you adjectives that make it hard to believe how delicious they are! I immediately did a search to figure out which grocery stores in Chicago carried them...more please! (PS - I recommend the Dark Chocolate Coconut!)

Jack & Lucky Wide Brim Hat: Full disclosure, I have never felt like I can pull off hats. Something about the shape of my head just has me fully convinced that hats and I don't get along, style-wise. I've been coveting all of the fashionistas who have been able to put together amazing fall looks with one of these hats, and I was always too afraid to shell out the cash and try one for myself...thanks to the #MustHaveBox I can finally test the waters without breaking the bank!

MANI-ER Kit: One of my favorite things about fall is changing up my nail polish colors to the fall styles...and anyone who knows me knows that I'm a big fan of DIY manicures. This little mini-mergency kit has all of the nail essentials in a little purse-sized pack so I can touch them up wherever I am!

BRIOGEO Deep Conditioning Mask: Okay, this item was by far the most exciting one in my box, in my opinion. My roommate has tried a deep conditioning mask a few times and loved it, so I've been meaning to get around to trying my own (especially because my poor hair doesn't always get the royal treatment thanks to my constant relationship with my straightener...oops!) I haven't had a chance to test this one out yet, but I'm fully planning on treating myself with it this weekend!

Smith & Cult Lip Lacquer: Another big favorite of mine this fall is all of the darker and bolder lip colors...I've only started experimenting with makeup in recent years, and really wore one of my first legitimately bold lip colors a few weeks ago, but I feel like fall is a great excuse to branch out a little bit and give it a try! The color I got in my Must Have Box was "The Warning", in case anyone else wants to test it out! 


All of these products were so great, and they were valued at over $145 total! Cost-cutting is big for me this time of year as I prepare for the holidays, so this is a great way for me to snag the essentials without breaking the bank.

The #MustHaveBox would be the perfect gift for your besties, or as a way to treat yourself! All you have to do is choose a subscription plan that works for you, and wait for your monthly box of amazing #MustHaves and essentials at your doorstep! 

The best part is, just for my fabulous readers is a special discount code! Just enter the code SHOP5 when you order your #MustHaveBox, and you'll receive $5 off your first box! (As if you needed even more of an incentive to try it out!)

Happy Friday, and have an amazing weekend!

This post was created in collaboration with Popsugar Must Have Box. All opinions are entirely my own. Thank you for supporting the partnerships that make PrepEssentials possible!

post signature

No comments