On My Radar This Fall! - Prep Essentials

Lifestyle

Lifestyle
Lifestyle

Fashion

Fashion
Fashion

College & Post-Grad

College & Post-Grad
College & Post-Grad

On My Radar This Fall!

Although I am in complete disbelief that we are already a week into September...Fall is by far my favorite season, so I can't pretend that I'm not secretly so incredibly excited! I keep eyeing the bins under my bed that are storing my favorite flannels, sweaters and boot socks just waiting to be unpacked at the first hint of a Fall breeze.


There are so many things to love about this season, especially when it comes to fashion, style, and trends - and this means there are a lot of things on my radar. I typically buy a couple of new nail colors each season (you might be familiar with my Essie addiction...) and some staple items to make saying goodbye to summer a little bit easier!



One | Two | Three | Four | Five | Six

Essie Fall Collection - These collections get better every year, and they've yet to disappoint me. This year I have my eye on Essie Fall In Line, mainly because I'm channeling a lot of olive green colors in my wardrobe this season. I'm also dying to get my hands on Essie Now & Zen...the grey color is gorgeous.

Madewell Fleet Jacket - My jacket just arrived on Friday, and I'm already so in love! It's too warm to wear outside for now, but I'd be lying if I didn't say I've been trying it on with outfits while I brainstorm ideas in my room...I definitely recommend this one if you're in the market for a good fall jacket!

Rangeplaid Scarf from Madewell - Another purchase during my Labor Day shopping excursions, this scarf is so soft and I can already tell it will match just about anything I wear this season because it incorporates all of the best fall colors!

CB Station Weekender Bag - Part of me rolls my eyes at the thought of buying yet another weekender bag, but I've had three of them break on me in the past year! I guess it's a sign that I've been getting a lot of weekend trips crammed into my schedule...I've heard great things about how durable this bag is, and I'm naturally drawn to anything with a monogram on it!

Bath & Body Works 'Autumn' Candle - I might not personally be a fan of the Pumpkin Spice craze (not that I judge anyone who is - embrace the basic!) but I do love filling my apartment with fall scents, and this is the best one I've ever found. I scoop up 3-4 of these every fall season, and if you like candles that smell warm and cozy without being overly strong (or making your house smell like you're constantly making baked goods...) I recommend it!

J.Crew Excursion Vest with Corduroy Trim - My other J.Crew Excursion Vests are going to have to make room in the closet, because this corduroy trim version J.Crew released this year is gorgeous. I love how classic it looks, while still being so different from anything else I own!

What are your must-haves this Fall? Is there anything in particular that you just have to have?

post signature

No comments