Lifestyle

Lifestyle
Lifestyle

Fashion

Fashion
Fashion

College & Post-Grad

College & Post-Grad
College & Post-Grad

Brunch in the Hamptons


I mentioned in my posts last week that last weekend I got to enjoy brunch at one of my favorite spots in the city - The Hampton Social. The entire restaurant is themed and decorated after the Hamptons and Montauk, and they really paid attention to the little details!

The whole place is decked out in nautical decor with live music, a light and airy aesthetic, and signs pointing to different "beaches". The definite claim-to-fame spot of the entire place is the ivy-covered wall with a neon pink Rosé All Day sign (so Instagram famous it's insane...ps, are we Instagram friends yet?!)

It might have been fall styles and fall weather outside, but it was definitely nice to head to the 'beach' for the morning with some crab cakes, lobster rolls and arugula salad. I'm getting hungry just remembering it now!

I stuck to a cozier and more casual outfit for the brunch because of the non-stop stream of activities we had planned for the day, including my first trip to DryBar and an afternoon spent on the patio at Kirkwood, another favorite spot in Lakeview (if you've never been you must try their giant pretzel! Trust me).





I mentioned it in yesterday's post, but the blowouts were great and we picked up a ton of new products we loved. I definitely recommend the Triple Sec - it's a texturizer, volumizer and dry shampoo...aka your new best friend! I was a huge fan of the curling iron too...it's so nice that it spins on it's own so you can avoid all of those difficult arm rotations above your head. Has anyone else tried a Drybar product that they absolutely loved?? I've linked the ones I picked up below! 



post signature

No comments