Cozy Up With Express + Major Sale! - Prep Essentials

Lifestyle

Lifestyle
Lifestyle

Fashion

Fashion
Fashion

College & Post-Grad

College & Post-Grad
College & Post-Grad

Cozy Up With Express + Major Sale!

Finally...finally, Chicago! The fall chill is officially sinking in after some uncomfortable hotter days earlier this week, and I absolutely loved bundling up in some of my favorite sweaters and scarves this weekend!

It also helped me come to the realization that after my big closet purge when I moved in June...I am severely lacking in sweaters to wear! Thankfully, Express is having an amazing sweater sale this weekend and their new arrivals are perfect. Chunky knits, lace-up details, oversized cardigans...have I mentioned that I really love Fall?!


I've rounded up some of my favorite picks from the sale, and you definitely won't want to miss out on this one! All sweaters are Buy One, Get One 50% Off, Free Shipping, and $25 off every $100 you spend! Now is certainly the time to stock up on your fall essentials for the year!

Shop my top picks below, or go directly to the sale here!

*My favorite is definitely this one - I love that you can wear it as a cardigan or a warp - perfect for chillier nights or cold restaurants!*

And of course, no fall sweater outfit would be complete without the perfect pair of boots to pair it with. In case you missed it, I broke down every style of boot for every budget last week to make your boot shopping this season quick, easy, and affordable!

Yesterday I had lunch on a patio with my parents, Rufus and of course little baby Wrigley, our newest addition! You can shop yesterday's look below, along with some of my other fall favorites this season!

What was the highlight of your weekend? Did anyone else get to enjoy some fall weather + activities?!

post signature

No comments