Lifestyle

Lifestyle
Lifestyle

Fashion

Fashion
Fashion

College & Post-Grad

College & Post-Grad
College & Post-Grad

October Bucket List!

Fall is finally here, and apparently, so is October! I'm particularly excited for this month because although my insane travel schedule has finally slowed down, I still have plenty of fun fall activities coming up, and this is by far my favorite time of year! I plan on giving myself plenty of down time, some quality time with my patio, and enjoying all of my favorite new fall clothes!

September's Bucket List was apparently a little bit loftier than anticipated, only because I underestimated how little I would actually be in Chicago! Between heading to Career Fair at Miami and staying through Homecoming Weekend, visits out to Pittsburgh, and hosting guests, I've barely had time to think! (You know you've been gone too much when you wake up in your own bed feeling disoriented about where you are!) 

Thankfully, I'll be spending time closer to home and I'm ready to relax. I'm kicking off this month with some of my favorite fall activities, trying out some new recipes, and catching up on sleep in preparation for family visits, Dalton coming to town later in the month, and of course Halloween!


The best part about all of the free time I've built into this month among friends and family is that I get to try out some of my absolute favorite fall activities like cooking, apple cider, cookouts & watching football games, and of course filling my nights with some classic Halloween movies!

I'm really looking forward to heading over to the Apple Festival in Chicago this coming weekend, taste testing some more cider and listening to live music! Maybe the cider recipes and foods there will give me some inspiration for a new one to try for the first time later this month!

What are your favorite Fall/October bucket list items that help you embrace the weather change and get into the spirit of fall?!

post signature

No comments