Lifestyle

Lifestyle
Lifestyle

Fashion

Fashion
Fashion

College & Post-Grad

College & Post-Grad
College & Post-Grad

Essentials of the Week!

It's safe to say that it has been a hectic and huge week for everyone...and I think after such a long week of serious decisions, topics and conversations, we could all use a little bit of light! 

These posts are really starting to brighten the end of each of my weeks, and they've felt like a great way to decompress before each weekend. I hope you have all been enjoying them too!

I'm currently relaxing in Pittsburgh (happy as can be!) with Dalton, and planning on spending the long weekend outside as much as possible soaking in the last bits of fall foliage, cozy weather, and outdoor time that we can!


Here are my essentials for this week:

1. Share the Love by Sharing Starbucks: The Red Cups are back again to help us achieve all of our basic Christmas Instagrams! More importantly - from now until November 14th, you can buy one holiday drink, and get another one free to pass along to someone else. Share some Starbucks and help make someone smile. I think with all of the negativity going on these days, we could all use a few extra smiles! Love when companies get into the holiday spirit of giving like this.

2. A Customized Christmas Gift on MAJOR Sale: Believe it or not, Christmas is approaching. And if you're in love with monograms with me, it's already time to start thinking about placing those orders! Don't worry though - these monogrammed quarter zips are on MAJOR sale right now ($18!!!) and so adorable. PS - there might be some more monogrammed/customized gift options on here this Sunday... ;)

3. Lilly Pulitzer Party on a Plane: This gave me major jealousy and all of the preppy feels. Lilly Pulitzer teamed up with Southwest Airlines to take over a flight to Palm Beach in honor of Lilly's birthday (November 10th) and it was amazing.

4. Essie is After My Own Heart This Winter: It's finally HERE! The Essie Winter Collection has been released, and per usual...I am obsessed. My Essie collection is more than extensive...but I justify it by almost never getting real manicures. I just love changing the colors up every few days to keep things interesting! The colors are all gorgeous, but party on a platform might be my favorite just because of the name.

5. This Dog Teaching Us to Embrace Winter: Ending things on the lightest note of the week, I couldn't stop watching this pup remind us of how to enjoy the little things in life, and how to embrace winter in all of its cold glory. 

I'm off to go spend some more relaxing time with Dalton and his family...quick poll: should I go to my first NHL game this weekend?! And more importantly - what do you wear to that??

I hope you all have safe and wonderful weekends!

post signature

2 comments

  1. The answer to NHL hockey...always YES! I'd say try and sport something for your team (or at least whichever team you favor most at that event) or if you don't have anything specific like that, just wear the colors of your fave team!

    Xo, Kate // asprinkleofkate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We were SO close to going! The ticket prices just really weren't reasonable...especially so close to the holidays, but he promises we are going soon so I'll definitely have to find some hockey gear! ;)

      Delete