Lifestyle

Lifestyle
Lifestyle

Fashion

Fashion
Fashion

College & Post-Grad

College & Post-Grad
College & Post-Grad

Essentials of the Week!

This week was a little bit out of the ordinary for me, because I came straight from Pittsburgh to Washington, D.C. to work in my company's headquarters! I've been here a handful of times on work trips in the last year, but have always spent nearly every minute in meetings and still haven't explored the city at all. Shameful, I know!

I had a little bit of time to myself on Monday night when I arrived, so I was able to venture out to the Georgetown area (which is seriously adorable) and take myself out to a solo dinner. If you know me well, you know that dining alone is a serious fear of mine and I'm slowly trying to work on it - bringing a book with me helped!

I'm thankful to finally be home after so many travels, and am looking forward to a long weekend filled with resting, holiday decorating, and catching up on all of my shows...Has anyone else been watching American Housewife on ABC?! It can definitely have it's moments of trying too hard, but overall it's been a great source of comic relief. Definitely check it out!

On to this week's essentials...


1. This Bow-Back Dress is Perfect for the Holidays. I found this while wandering through the mall with Dalton last week and immediately wanted to buy it for some of these upcoming holiday cocktail parties. It's so classy, and the bow adds just the right touch! Pair with the perfect shoes. (These are pretty amazing, too!)

2. My Favorite Holiday Ad Ever. This video is actually about two years old, but it cracks me up every single year, and I'm constantly finding people who have never seen it! Perfect timing for the Thanksgiving feasts coming up next week.

3. This Amazing Holiday Lip Color. I'm still working on slowly embracing lip products into my makeup routines, but this one had me immediately imagining it paired with all of my upcoming holiday outfits. It's gorgeous!

4. We are less than a week away...from finally being reunited with the most lovable mother daughter duo on television! I was getting way too worked up while watching this video where the actors debate which of Rory's boyfriends is the best one. (Team Logan, obviously).

5. This needs no explanation. Just watch, smile, repeat.

I hope you all have wonderful weekends! 

post signature

No comments