Lifestyle

Lifestyle
Lifestyle

Fashion

Fashion
Fashion

College & Post-Grad

College & Post-Grad
College & Post-Grad

Essentials of the Week!

This week has definitely been one of the best ones lately...a short work week from home, family all around and Dalton visiting?! Doesn't get much better than that. (Okay, if my parents had brought Wrigley and Rufus with them for Thanksgiving, I would have been okay with that too...)

It's going to be a busy few weeks as we approach the holidays, but after this week I'm feeling rested and ready for hard work, holiday parties and lots and lots of Christmas music

Here are my essentials from this week...


1. The First Snow of the Season: Some of you may have just gotten your very first snow of the season this week, and that means we are officially in Bean Boot weather! I absolutely loved this short video of how Bean Boots are actually made, and watching all of the pieces come together. (If you still haven't picked up a pair, they might be a little backordered by now, but it's never too late! Shop my sizing guide and breakdown of Hunter Boots vs. Bean Boots to find the right shoe for you!)

2. When Clothes Meet Conscience: I always love reading stories about companies and brands using their influence for the greater good, and Patagonia is certainly doing their part this holiday season. Keep up the good work, guys! PS - my favorite Patagonia sweater makes the perfect Christmas gift!

3. The new #1 item on my Christmas List: Part of me still thinks this is a little bit too good to be true, so I definitely won't fully advocate for these on the blog until I try out a pair for myself...but the internet is swarming with the idea/video that Old Navy has come out with liquid-resistant white jeans! Yes, you read that correctly! You can pick up your own pair here - if you buy a pair, please let me know if this magic is real!

4. A Pop of Red for the Holidays: When you're planning all of your gorgeous holiday outfits for the many events coming up, don't forget to include your nails! I just picked up this gorgeous nail polish for Christmas and I'll be wearing it all month long!

5. Bells are ringing...Now that Thanksgiving is over, even the Scrooges can't pretend that it's too soon for Christmas songs! I've been playing my favorites all week long from this playlist, and don't plan on stopping anytime soon. Open it up in your spotify right here

Have a wonderful rest of your weekend, and enjoy the time with your families and friends!

post signature

No comments