Gift Guide: For the Traveler! - Prep Essentials

Lifestyle

Lifestyle
Lifestyle

Fashion

Fashion
Fashion

College & Post-Grad

College & Post-Grad
College & Post-Grad

Gift Guide: For the Traveler!

We all know the feeling of being friends with that person that seems to always be off on their next adventure (or maybe that person is you!) Wanderlust seems to be growing and growing with every passing year for practically everyone I know, and for every destination I cross off of my list, four more seem to get added! 

While traveling (especially during the holidays) can certainly be stressful, it always amazes me how many incredible gadgets, bags and products there are to make things go more smoothly. 

Now that I've been upping my travel game, I'm definitely adding a few of these to my list (including some real luggage - I don't have any, still!) If you or your friends/family suffer from the travel obsession as well, these gifts are absolutely perfect for this holiday season to make sure they pack properly. 










There are definitely a lot of different ways to go with this travel guide, so I wanted to break things down and list out a few of my absolute favorites from the list!

For The Men...
 If you're shopping for the adventurous man in your life, you can't go wrong with this essential backpack, cosmetic pouch and weekender tote combination!

For Ladies...
If you're shopping for the beauty queen on the go, nothing could beat this incredible travel hair dryer, some dry shampoo, and a perfume atomizer. Don't forget to check out a cute carrier for all of her jewels! I recently purchases this super affordable travel steamer ($20!) and I have used it on every single trip. It weighs practically nothing, takes up no space, and is really easy to use!

For the Tech Junkie...
I am totally dependent on my technology to make long travel days more lively. Having some really great headphones (or ear-buds to take up less space, a Go-Pro to document everything, and a portable charger so you never stop going is just the right thing!

Happy adventuring!

post signature

2 comments

  1. As someone who travels a lot, these gifts are perfection! I'm going to share this post with my entire family and hopefully get some goodies for Christmas this year :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad you liked it! I'm doing the same thing, fingers crossed we get some new treats to take on our travels!

      Delete