Lifestyle

Lifestyle
Lifestyle

Fashion

Fashion
Fashion

College & Post-Grad

College & Post-Grad
College & Post-Grad

Giving Thanks


Keeping today's post fairly short and sweet because I am powering everything off today to go spend some much needed quality time with family, friends and loved ones...but I had to be sure to take a moment to give thanks for all of the incredible things in my life. 

First and foremost, I am beyond thankful for all of YOU - my fabulous readers! This blog has really become a top priority of mine across 2016, and being able to see it grow and expand has been one of the most exciting things I have ever done. I can't wait to see what 2017 brings, and none of it could be possible without all of you!

I also have to give a very special shoutout to all of the amazing people in my life who support me and help me navigate life and this blog! If you had any idea how many snapchat "polls", texts with 15 pictures that all look the same, and proofreads that my poor dear friends and family and Dalton have to endure every time a post goes up...you would have some major sympathy for them! In all seriousness, you guys know who you are - thank you for always being my most loyal and strongest supporters from day one. I love you all!

I hope you're all having an amazing holiday break with your families and friends...and eating delicious food until you're in food coma status! I know that's what I'll be doing the rest of the day!

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone! 

PS - now we can really break out the Christmas music! Here's my favorite Spotify playlist for the holidays (that I've secretly been jamming out to since Halloween ended...not sorry!) Listen below or click the link above to open it directly from your Spotify app!

post signature

No comments