Holiday Fashion Guide 2016! - Prep Essentials

Lifestyle

Lifestyle
Lifestyle

Fashion

Fashion
Fashion

College & Post-Grad

College & Post-Grad
College & Post-Grad

Holiday Fashion Guide 2016!

I've been dreaming of the holiday season and festivities constantly these days to get me through the weeks...I'm just so excited to spend it with loved ones (and of course, all of the amazing food!) That being said, I've also already been experiencing the panicked moments of "what am I going to wear?!" With all of these events I have coming up, I realized that my holiday wardrobe is a little bit leaner than I'd like. 

Thankfully, my online shopping skills have never failed me yet, and I have been finding tons of amazing options and ideas! I've even already scooped up a few of these items, and I'm counting down the days until they can make their debut. 

If you've been searching for the perfect outfit for Thanksgiving dinner, Christmas cocktail parties, and everything in between, look no further!



This is the outfit I'm planning on wearing for Thanksgiving (be on the lookout for an outfit post soon!) and I am so excited! I gave it a little test run for some Instagram photos recently, and it made me so excited.




I am loving this bright red for anything Christmas-related. I'll be spending the actual holiday down in Naples with my family, but would love to throw this one before I leave chilly Chicago! It's definitely a front-runner for my company's holiday party this year!






This look is perfect for more casual occasions (or just as a way to get into the spirit in the weeks leading up to the holidays) but I love it because you can dress it up or down however you want. The bell-sleeves on the dress are such an adorable little detail and so flattering!



dress // earrings // bracelet // bow clutch // pumps

How gorgeous is this look?! It's definitely my favorite for the guide this year. Plus, I could easily wear it in Florida to the many (many, many, many) holiday cocktail parties and dinners I attend with my parents in Naples. Say what you will, but retired people can seriously party!



shirt // earrings // necklace // bracelet // tights // skirt // crossbody // boots




dress // clutch // shoes // earrings // ring

How gorgeous are these silver shoes?? I love how they make the outfit really pop while still maintaining that classic understated look. The tartan plaid clutch is definitely at the very top of my shopping list.



turtleneck // gold stud earrings // cape scarf // green satchel // necklace // booties // skinny jeans

I am totally snubbing the no white after Labor Day rule because I love the idea of white jeans paired with holiday colors. It just makes the greens really pop! I have this cape scarf in a different pattern and it feels like wearing a blanket all day long...obsessed!


Hopefully these have given you the same inspiration they've given me! I couldn't help but play some Christmas music while I put together these looks, and now I am seriously counting down until the holiday festivities begin. Which outfit is your favorite from the guide?!

Happy (almost) holidays!

post signature

No comments