Lifestyle

Lifestyle
Lifestyle

Fashion

Fashion
Fashion

College & Post-Grad

College & Post-Grad
College & Post-Grad

Monogrammed Gift Guide!

I might be getting into the Christmas spirit a little bit earlier than others...but I really just can't help it! I absolutely love the holiday season, and in my opinion, there is no such thing as too early. It might not be time to start stressing about wrapping paper, ribbons and finding the perfect card for everyone...but some gifts take longer than others.

I've always been partial to a gift that takes a little bit more customization and effort, and monograms on everything are not rare in my closet. Monogramming is such a simple way to make a gift more thoughtful and special - and you don't necessarily have to go big to make it happen! The only downside is that you need to jump on these types of gifts sooner than later...so consider this your friendly reminder!

I've pulled together a group of my absolute favorite customized gifts, from stocking stuffers to most-wanted items to help push you in the right direction of finding that perfect personalized gift this year. While some of these may not take as much time as others, it certainly can't hurt to get an early start ;)




Bottom Row: Umbrella | Wine Glass | Weekender Tote | Men's Travel Pouch
| Moscow Mule Set | Cutting Board | Transport Tote

Hopefully these help get you started on the earlier side this year, and avoid any gifting disasters when you could be enjoying your holidays instead!

post signature

No comments