The Coziest Winter Cape Scarf - Prep Essentials

Lifestyle

Lifestyle
Lifestyle

Fashion

Fashion
Fashion

College & Post-Grad

College & Post-Grad
College & Post-Grad

The Coziest Winter Cape Scarf

Things are starting to feel pretty festive around here...and that includes the weather! It looks like Chicago has officially caught on that it is winter (although, I wouldn't be mad if it didn't get much colder than this!) 

Even though there are a lot of downsides to the freezing temperatures, I love any excuse to wrap myself in lots of soft and cozy layers to stay warm. I picked up this cape scarf earlier on in the Fall, but haven't been able to wear it until the last week or two. 


You guys...it is so comfortable! It's so easy to pair with a simple sweater and jeans or over a dress to stay warm on a dressier nights out on the town! (Hello, holiday party invitations that are starting to stress me out!)



The print on this scarf is definitely one of those classic items that I know I'll be able to wear for years to come, and I've been trying really hard to focus on outfit additions like that to my wardrobe these days. I wore this one to run errands around the city last Sunday, and again over Thanksgiving while laying around with my family watching football games. 


I've been reaching for this great Gap sweater more and more lately (currently on major sale!) You can never go wrong with a simple, soft and comfortable black sweater that goes with everything. The subtle side slits make it a little more versatile, too!



post signature

No comments