Lifestyle

Lifestyle
Lifestyle

Fashion

Fashion
Fashion

College & Post-Grad

College & Post-Grad
College & Post-Grad

Baby, It's Cold Outside

In the past, I really haven't been a big fan of turtlenecks. I always felt a little bit claustrophobic in them, and for that reason my closet is entirely lacking in that category. Recently, though, I scored a few pretty amazing and comfortable finds that don't have that restrictive feeling, and I can't believe what I've been missing!

Not to mention, Chicago is way too cold right now to have an exposed neck. I'm covering all of my bases! 


This is seriously the softest thing in my entire closet - and if I could, I'd buy it in ten colors. I've been wearing it nonstop for the last two weeks (way more than I should actually admit, ha!) 



The cold doesn't seem so bad when you're wrapped up in something this soft and cozy!



For this look, I paired it with my favorite black skinny jeans - which have been my go-to since the beginning of fall - but I've also been loving it with these insanely soft maroon jeans, too. They are literally softer than my leggings, and I've been finding myself reaching for them more often than any leggings I own! (They're part of Madewell's 'sateen' denim, and I don't know how I ever got dressed without them in my closet!


Naturally, I kept my favorite monogrammed tote right by my side (mainly to store my scarves, hats, gloves and additional layers for the chillier evenings!)

Shop the look here:



I've linked some of my other favorite (and super affordable) turtleneck sweater finds lately below, too. I've been grabbing them everywhere I go!



Hope you're all staying cozy and warm...can you believe Christmas is in just a few more days?!

post signature

2 comments

  1. I'm home from school and live in Chicago too and it's SO SO cold! I've been wearing so many layers just to keep warm! Cute look!

    Xo, Kate // asprinkleofkate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wasn't into turtlenecks either because I have a short neck! This year, I'm trying to at least give mock necks a try - it's a shame because the turtlenecks that are trendy this season are so cute and cozy looking (like yours)! Love this warm look!

    xo Deborah
    Coffee, Prose, and Pretty Clothes

    ReplyDelete