Lifestyle

Lifestyle
Lifestyle

Fashion

Fashion
Fashion

College & Post-Grad

College & Post-Grad
College & Post-Grad

Holiday Movie Guide & Where to Stream Them!

I obsessively watch Christmas movies as soon as Thanksgiving is over. I'm talking a minimum of one per day, and once it gets down to the Christmas wire I binge all of the best and favorite ones all day long, complete with cozy pajamas, snacks and hot chocolate. 

Nothing gets me more in the mood than holiday movies, and I never get tired of them. Every single year, my list seems to grow longer and longer (although the majority of my list still remains mainly of the classics!)

25 days of Christmas on ABC Family is always a decent option, but I honestly don't even have cable anymore (thanks to a healthy combination of Netflix, Hulu and my Chromecast) and I've noticed that over the years that's become a 25 day marathon of the same 6 or 7 movies, with a few random ones during daytime hours. 

In case you're looking for a bit of a more comprehensive and traditional list of ideas, I thought I'd share my list (which is already well underway, of course!)


If you're like me, you've gathered up an absurd amount of DVD's over the years and already own a lot of these for annual enjoyment. However, I also realize that is a slightly outdated method, and being a complete Netflix addict, I understand that having access to the Christmas movies is half the battle!

That's why I've broken down below if/where you can find all of the movies from my list to stream instantly. The good news is, if it's not available on one of your subscription services, Amazon has almost every single one of them available to rent and stream!





I'm not going to lie, my biggest disappointment was definitely Hulu...I switch back and forth between that and Netflix for the most part, and I couldn't believe their intense lack of Holiday Classics. They're going to have to do better than that!

I hope you all have many weekends and evenings filled with hot chocolate, cozy fireplaces by the tree (HA I wish...), and endless holiday movie binge watching!

post signature

1 comment

  1. Such a great post! Now I know where to find my faves. I can't believe that Netflix doesn't have a lot of Christmas classics!

    Bryn || The Wine Chronicles

    ReplyDelete