Holiday Season Bucket List! - Prep Essentials

Lifestyle

Lifestyle
Lifestyle

Fashion

Fashion
Fashion

College & Post-Grad

College & Post-Grad
College & Post-Grad

Holiday Season Bucket List!

This month's bucket list is a little bit different, and quite a bit longer because the holidays are here! I kinda believe there are two types of people around the holidays...those that give Buddy the Elf a run for his festive money, and the Scrooges who have been growling at anyone trying to play Christmas music too early. 

Well...no offense to the Scrooges of the world, but I am definitely all about the Christmas season. Put me in front of essentially any holiday-related activity, decoration, or event, and it's like I'm 6 years old all over again. I just love the holidays and everything that comes with it.

With that in mind, I knew I had to make a particularly special bucket list this month to make sure that I cross all of my favorite holiday season events and activities off of my list before it's too late! 

Are any of these on your holiday season bucket list? Is there anything I'm missing?!


post signature

No comments