Lifestyle

Lifestyle
Lifestyle

Fashion

Fashion
Fashion

College & Post-Grad

College & Post-Grad
College & Post-Grad

Last Minute New Year's Eve Dresses!

I'm normally not one for major procrastination, but one time I do tend to be at my worst is when it comes to New Year's Eve dresses and outfits. Personally, I would be equally content celebrating with friends as I would curled up at home with some champagne and Dalton by my side, but I'm also never one to turn down a party and an excuse to wear sequins. 

I think New Year's Eve is so overrated in general (mainly because of the insane amounts of money people spend on it) which is a big reason why whatever outfit I search for needs to be something I could wear other nights than NYE. 

Don't get me wrong, being fully done up in sequins, sparkle and shimmer is always fun, but I try to make the evening as practical as humanly possible, This can make it really tough for me to find the right type of item. An LBD is always a good option, but I have a rule that I'm not allowed to buy anymore of those for a few years because there is an entire chunk of my closet dedicated solely to little black dresses...oops!


I've searched around and pulled my favorite New Year's Eve dresses that you'd still be able to get in time for the big event. I only just ordered my own a few minutes ago!



Of course, the night wouldn't be complete without the perfect pair of shoes to match! My number one priority on NYE? It's guaranteed to be a long night - so I aim for classic, chic, but above all...comfortable!


I'll be ringing in the new year (and very happily saying goodbye to 2016) surrounded by close friends and Dalton, of course - what are your New Year's Eve plans? I love hearing all of the different ways people choose to celebrate!

Does anyone have any great New Year's traditions or exciting new ways to celebrate?

post signature

No comments