Last-Minute Stocking Stuffer Ideas! - Prep Essentials

Lifestyle

Lifestyle
Lifestyle

Fashion

Fashion
Fashion

College & Post-Grad

College & Post-Grad
College & Post-Grad

Last-Minute Stocking Stuffer Ideas!

Stockings were always one of my favorite parts of Christmas - it was the first thing I ran to no matter what as a kid (even past large and tempting wrapped boxes)...there was just no getting between me and my candy! Of course, as we got older, stockings tended to have less candy and more small but really practical gifts. 

Sometimes stocking stuffers are the easiest type of gifts to find - small, simple, and inexpensive! There are so many different options for how to approach it. (I've seen gifts as small as a $5 gift card, and as large as a round-trip plane ticket in there, so I never ignore the stocking!)

I've pulled together some great stocking stuffer ideas for absolutely everyone on your list to help you find those few last minute ideas to pick up before the big day!



As always, you can shop these picks and more of my favorites below. I've organized them from most affordable to more splurge-worthy for easier shopping!



In my opinion, little scarves, adorable socks, and gloves (these texting ones are great!) are perfect to stash inside a stocking. My parents usually get creative and wrap another gift inside of those items for more surprises! It's a great way to sneak in a little item like nail polish, a new lip color (my new favorite this winter), or some great lotion to help beat winter dry skin.

Of course, candy is always a welcome stocking stuffer, too! 

post signature

No comments