Lifestyle

Lifestyle
Lifestyle

Fashion

Fashion
Fashion

College & Post-Grad

College & Post-Grad
College & Post-Grad

The Prettiest Gifts for the Holiday Season!

One of my biggest temptations around the holidays is all of the adorable and festive holiday wrapping paper, and more importantly - the holiday greeting cards! I haven't decided yet at what age it will feel appropriate to start sending my own (sans parents, sorry guys!) but it still feels a little bit too early.

In place of that, I love scoping out some cute and festive ones just to send a little holiday cheer to my friends and loved ones. Individual cards can get a little pricey when you add them all up, so I usually reserve those for my closest friends. Thankfully, there are tons of super cute packs and sets that will cover everyone else!

I don't usually get to dig into present-wrapping until I actually travel home for the holiday, because it makes a lot more sense for me to ship all of my gifts directly to their final destinations (I need that room in my suitcase for shoes, okay?!)

Here are my favorite ones that I've been eyeing (and sending) all month long!

First of all, the Sugar Paper Collection at Target is and always has been my personal favorite. Everything is just so cute and coordinated! 








Is anyone else planning on sending out cards this year? Anyone else have the dilemma/personal debate of what age it's appropriate to start sending the personalized cute ones?! (I'm thinking as soon as I have someone to include in them...whether that's Dalton, or a puppy!)

post signature

No comments