Lifestyle

Lifestyle
Lifestyle

Fashion

Fashion
Fashion

College & Post-Grad

College & Post-Grad
College & Post-Grad

Winter Pajamas & Cozy Loungewear!

Growing up, I always had a set of pajama sets matching my brother (and yes, this became wildly unpopular once he hit age 11) so they tended to be a little but more gender neutral, but adorable nonetheless. 

I'm not sure when it happened, but at some point at the end of high school I suddenly decided that I didn't like wearing pajamas, and have stuck faithfully to leggings and t-shirts ever since. I always find myself admiring adorable pajama sets and cozy looking flannel pants, especially during the holidays, but never seem to convince myself to buy a pair. 

I've decided that this will officially be the year that I start wearing them again! And thank goodness, because there are so many cute ones to choose from! Something about it just seems a little bit more grown up, and a little bit less "college" to me (no offense to my ratty old sorority t-shirts...)

Now comes the fun part - choosing my first set (or maybe three!)


I love all of J.Crew's Pajama sets - they just look so neat and cozy. I've had my eye on this set for the last two or three years. The hydrangea color is just calling my name!


I do have a tendency to enjoy mixing and matching, so I'm also inclined to find a few different varieties of tops and bottoms to shake things up a little.




I especially love these Fair Isle Leggings - frankly I would totally wear these to run a few errands on a particularly chilly Sunday. They're adorable! I'm a big fan of this pair, too.

I was so excited when I found this flannel pair in a gingham fabric. These days I spend my holidays down in Florida, so I tend to lean towards brighter more summery colors despite the season!



How precious is the little embroidery on this one?!

The jury is still out for me on Nightshirts. Part of me thinks I would love them, because I have a tendency to get hot very easily and flannel pants could definitely trap a lot of heat under all of my cozy winter blankets! The other part of me still associates nightshirts and nightgowns with my mom, and somehow I just feel like it's more of an older sleep option! Am I crazy?!



By far my favorite form of sleep and loungewear? Extra fluffy robes, and super soft slippers. I have about four pairs of soft fuzzy slippers scattered throughout my closet and I never take them off! I already have this soft robe from J.Crew and it's my favorite so I definitely recommend it!



post signature

No comments