Lifestyle

Lifestyle
Lifestyle

Fashion

Fashion
Fashion

College & Post-Grad

College & Post-Grad
College & Post-Grad

Cozy in Cashmere

With the exception of the amazing 60-degree Saturday we were blessed with this weekend, I've been living in cardigans and cozy sweaters as my daily uniform lately. My favorite Christmas gift by far was this ultra-soft cardigan from Banana Republic - I can't stop wearing it! 



Sweater (sold out) similar here and here and here // Jeans // Booties // Necklace // Watch //            Scarf // Sunglasses // Earrings

The days I've worn it to work have felt like having a blanket wrapped around me, and it's definitely a bit of a mood brightener! I've been trying to mix things up with my cardigans to spice up the outfits and make them stand out a little more, but honestly these days my number one goal is: warmth. 


Pairing them with a cozy scarf like my favorite one from Madewell has been a great go-to during my commute to work. For my softer scarves, I usually end up keeping them on all day!



I've been pairing it with my new favorite Sam Edelman booties pretty much any chance that I get, and they go perfectly with just about everything. Layered necklaces have proven to be another great way to mix things up with my cardigan-constant wardrobe lately, too.



Unfortunately, this exact sweater just sold out (but I'm hopeful they'll bring it back to the site soon!) I managed to find a few of my other new favorites that are super similar though! You can shop them and the entire look below:




post signature

7 comments

  1. Very cute look!! I love the dressed down look without compromising chic... You go girl :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girly! It's so comfortable and simple!

      Delete
  2. Great outfit, and cardigan looks really nice and cosy indeed:) I'm sure you don't want to take it off in the evening!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're totally right! I've definitely been staying wrapped up in it with a pair of leggings around the apartment, too!

      Delete
  3. Love me a warm and comfy cardigan! Yours is so cute and I love the casual way you styled it! :]

    xo Deborah
    Coffee, Prose, and Pretty Clothes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girly! Comfortable is definitely my top priority for these long winter days!

      Delete