Essentials of the Week! - Prep Essentials

Lifestyle

Lifestyle
Lifestyle

Fashion

Fashion
Fashion

College & Post-Grad

College & Post-Grad
College & Post-Grad

Essentials of the Week!

Thank goodness this was a short week. I don't think having an extra day to get myself together has ever been more needed than it was on Monday...last weekend was definitely a whirlwind, and I was so grateful to have all of Monday to really shift into productivity mode. 

Finally having everything in place, Christmas decorations put away (oops), 6 loads of laundry, and my room being the cleanest it has ever been really helped me center my focus for the week.

I'm looking forward to a weekend of (mostly) working on some big things coming to the blog next month, some career planning, and relaxing. 

Here are my essentials from this very productive week!


1. On My Watchlist This Weekend - I go through phases with documentaries. I'll go months without watching one, and then suddenly I watch six in a row. This list of women-empowerment documentaries on Netflix definitely has my interest!

2. Disney Pixar Reveals the Truth - This video showing the secret ways that every Disney Pixar movie we've ever loved was too much. I couldn't believe how many things I'd been missing (in movies I'd seen dozens of times!)

3. A Sweater with Perfect Details - I've been focusing on keeping my closet and shopping habits to trend towards classic items that will last me a long time, but with enough differentiation that they're still interesting and cute! This sweater fits into that perfectly. Now to decide which color...

4. Ellen Makes History - Little known fact about me, I have never in my life watched a single minute of an award show on TV. No, seriously... That doesn't keep me from reading all about the highlights though! When I saw that Ellen broke an all-time record by winning her 20th People's Choice Award, I knew I had to mention it. I've always loved Ellen, and I think it couldn't be more deserved!

5. The CUTEST shift dress - for only $65! - I've been setting my sights a little bit past winter now that I've booked my birthday trip to Puerto Rico in March. All I can think about is dresses, swimsuits, and resort-wear. This shift dress immediately caught my eye, and it's only $65!

What's on your agenda for the weekend??

post signature

No comments