Lifestyle

Lifestyle
Lifestyle

Fashion

Fashion
Fashion

College & Post-Grad

College & Post-Grad
College & Post-Grad

Favorite New Additions to J.Crew Sport!

I was more than a little bit excited when I saw that J.Crew had released a new collaborative collection with New Balance back in the fall...and I'm even more excited now that I've been able to confirm for myself that the fit, flexibility, and comfort of the collection certainly lived up to the standards I was hoping for it!


I finally scooped up my first pair of leggings from the new line, and I've been absolutely living in them. The price point still hardly differs from my favorite Lululemon leggings, but it's nice to have a new option and design brought into the mix.

Now they've added even more options in preparation for Spring, and the colors + designs are absolutely to die for! It's like they tapped into my constantly-growing obsession with olive green and ran away with it.

I've got my eye on quite a few things for the spring season...especially this gorgeous olive green rain jacket! (Mine was getting a bit old, anyway, right?!)

Which items have caught your eye? Does anyone else feel like getting the occasional new workout clothing totally re-motivates you to get going??

post signature

2 comments

  1. Replies
    1. I haven't! I just looked them up though and they look great - might have to give that a shot!

      Delete