Fitness Playlist for 2017! - Prep Essentials

Lifestyle

Lifestyle
Lifestyle

Fashion

Fashion
Fashion

College & Post-Grad

College & Post-Grad
College & Post-Grad

Fitness Playlist for 2017!

Towards the end of last summer, I really re-dedicated myself to working out consistently throughout the week. I still have my days where a conflict in my schedule prevents me from going, but anytime that I don't have something else planned I make sure to make it to class (even on the horrible rainy winter days that make me want to curl up in bed). 

I've found that the more often I go, the more excited I've become to go again and again. I think a huge part of it is having found a workout routine that finally works for me (more on that soon!), but it's also just the way that it makes me feel overall. (Especially in all of my super comfortable athleisure clothes like these!)

There is a very noticeable difference in my mood and demeanor if I've been going to the gym vs. weeks where I haven't been able to find the time. (Translation - I get super cranky. Sorry Dalton!)


One of the best parts about the classes I attend is that they always have great and energizing music, and I'm constantly wondering what the songs are called. I finally started taking screenshots of their playlists so that I can download and listen to them when I'm walking around or running errands, and I decided this was the perfect excuse to make a new fitness playlist for my Spotify account! 

You can listen to the playlist directly below, or you can open it up in your Spotify app and save it! The playlist is a little over 2 hours long, so if you're like me and tend to skip around a lot during workouts, you'll still have plenty to choose from!



Happy listening!

post signature

1 comment