Lifestyle

Lifestyle
Lifestyle

Fashion

Fashion
Fashion

College & Post-Grad

College & Post-Grad
College & Post-Grad

Start Planning 2017 the Right Way!

Happy New Year everyone! I hope you all had wonderful long weekends and a fun time celebrating! Personally, I could use one more day off to get organized, but this will have to do. 

I'm definitely looking forward to getting back into my routine after almost an entire month of traveling, holiday festivities and way too many unhealthy habits.

I don't really buy into the whole "resolution" thing, mainly because I like to think that if I have a habit of mine that needs changing, I can do that any time throughout the year. I do love looking at the new year as a fresh lifestyle start in a lot of ways though, and one of the biggest of these is getting organized! 

It's the perfect time to set new goals, hit refresh on anything in the past that is still lingering in your mind, and focus on the future. I spent the majority of last night cleaning out email inboxes, setting up a new iPhone (more on that tragedy later...) and organizing my computer. 

Next up? Filling out a brand new and crisp planner!


If you're looking for a new fresh start to organizing, check out some of these adorable planners and calendars below to get you started on the right track!


What are your New Year's Resolutions? Is anyone else really looking forward to getting back into a routine of things?

post signature

1 comment