Lifestyle

Lifestyle
Lifestyle

Fashion

Fashion
Fashion

College & Post-Grad

College & Post-Grad
College & Post-Grad

Studio-To-Street Style

I've been staying much busier than normal in recent months, especially so far in January. While I love always being on the move (I get energy from being busy almost to the point of stressed - go figure!) I can definitely sometimes feel limited in my style choices based on what my plans are for the day. 

Having to deal with multiple outfit changes for different occasions is such a pain, and who wants to carry around a mini-wardrobe in their purse all day? Not this girl. 

Thankfully, I work in an office that doesn't have a dress code policy, and I've been slowly incorporating more athleisure items into my daily wardrobe to take me from work, to Pure Barre, to whatever social event I have that evening (and by social event, I usually mean the couch with Netflix...)

I've found a couple of brands I love, but I don't really like shelling out a ton of money for what I still consider to be "active-wear". I've compiled some of my favorites from a few different brands (and budgets) that I've been loving and wearing nonstop lately below!

Sidenote - these leggings might be the greatest things I've ever purchased. I love them. I wear them all the time, even when I'm not planning on working out that day! Such a fun twist on my normal black pairs.


The items below are great when you're just trying to stock up on your athletic/athleisure wardrobe, and don't necessarily need everything to be top of the line or super high quality. I don't like to fill my closet with these, because I'd rather just invest in something I know is built to last, but I definitely sprinkle these into my wardrobe occasionally!


One of my favorite ways to take my outfit from work to working out is using wraps, long-sleeves, and lots of layers. I can remove them as I warm up in my Pure Barre classes, and they pull the look together for other activities outside of the studio.

The easiest possible way to really pull together an athleisure look is with the right accessories and smaller pieces. Here are some of my favorites I've picked up in the last few weeks (and a few I'm still keeping on my wish list for my birthday in March!)


Let's be honest - any excuse I can find to stick to leggings all day every day is just fine with me! Thankfully this athleisure trend seems to be here to stay, and I'm loving my new cozy winter looks.

Does anyone have any fun fitness goals for the year? I've been challenging myself to attend 20 Pure Barre classes in 31 days - it's been going so well, I think I'll do it again next month!

post signature

4 comments

  1. It's the best when you're able to find the pieces that's cozy and stylish. I'm loving the athleisure trend as well!
    - Desiree (desireplusane.blogspot.ca)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Couldn't agree more! My favorites are definitely the cardigans and sweaters that I can wear for everything!

      Delete
  2. LOVE the athleisure trend - wearing leggings around all day is probably the closest I'll get to wearing actual pajamas out of the house! :]

    xo Deborah
    Coffee, Prose, and Pretty Clothes

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the purple knot shirt. It would allow you to be cool and chic while working out.

    ReplyDelete