Lifestyle

Lifestyle
Lifestyle

Fashion

Fashion
Fashion

College & Post-Grad

College & Post-Grad
College & Post-Grad

The Perfect Leather Booties

I was way late into the game when it comes to loving shoes. It's not that I don't like them, but considering I'm 5'10", I never got quite as excited about things like heels and wedges the way my friends did. 

Towards the end of college, I learned to suck it up and embrace my height, heels and all, and I've slowly been embracing my ever-growing shoe collection. I still only buy shoes that add something new to my closet, and that I can wear in almost any occasion, but it's still been a definite improvement. 


Over the holidays, Dalton got me a pair of Sam Edelman Booties, and they are officially my new favorite pair of shoes in my closet. They are so comfortable! I was hesitant to start wearing them at first because breaking in new booties is never fun, but there has been absolutely no blistering or pain at all! 


These booties are perfect for dressing up or wearing with a casual look, and I've worn them for almost five straight hours of running errands without feeling a moment of discomfort. 



The best part? They're on major sale right now! I'm definitely going to get myself another pair in a different color as a birthday gift for myself next month because they're simply too good to pass up. 


You can shop these boots in every color below!



post signature

6 comments

  1. Loving these! the perfect staple.

    xx Rebecca // http://thecrystalpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really are! Not too pricey, and well worth the cost!

      Delete
  2. I love the sweater you're wearing. Do you have the link to it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's one of my favorites! You can find it here:
      http://bit.ly/2j5x2xb

      Delete
  3. Oh those booties are gorgeous! Also, I happen to love anything by Same Edelman so these are right up my alley!

    xo Deborah
    Coffee, Prose, and Pretty Clothes

    ReplyDelete
  4. These booties are super cute and work well almost anything! Definitely need to get myself a pair! :)

    xo, Chloe // http://funinthecloset.com/bringing-it-back-old-school-trends/

    ReplyDelete