Tortoise + Camel - Prep Essentials

Lifestyle

Lifestyle
Lifestyle

Fashion

Fashion
Fashion

College & Post-Grad

College & Post-Grad
College & Post-Grad

Tortoise + Camel

If you've been following my Instagram feed lately, you may have noticed that I have a bit of an obsession with neutral tones...I think they pair so perfectly with simple accessories and boots, and I love mixing a few different shades to create new outfits. 

I've picked up a few new sweaters lately to help feed my obsession, like this absolutely amazing mock turtleneck sweater. It's super roomy, the neck fits loosely (which is a must for me), and extra soft. Checking all of the boxes? Yes. 



Lately I've been pairing my favorite neutral sweaters and cardigans with my go-to Madewell tote, some tortoise accessories like this bangle and this one, and my favorite new brown booties! (these things are insanely comfortable...more on those soon!)


Thankfully the Chicago weather has even graced us with lightening up on the frigid temperatures long enough for us to ditch the parkas for a day or two - let's hope it lasts a little while! 


My favorite part about this sweater is that its long enough in the back to pair with leggings, but comes up in the front to mimic that 'tucked-in' look and show off your jeans (currently wearing my comfiest skinny jeans - I have four pairs!)


I can't say enough good things about these boots though...I think I'm in love!



You can shop the full look below! Is anyone else obsessing over mixed neutrals this winter like I am? I'm already brainstorming ways to carry on the trend throughout spring...I'm thinking trench coats! Hope you're all staying warm!

post signature

4 comments

  1. I love all of these colors together! That bag is also one of the BEST!

    www.girlnextscore.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pairing neutrals is so much fun - and this is my favorite bag! I use it 99% of the time, no matter where I'm going!

      Delete
  2. Love the sweater, it looks super cozy! :)

    xo, Chloe // http://funinthecloset.com/bringing-it-back-old-school-trends/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this combo! That sweater looks perfect.

    xo,
    Bethany // www.simplybethany.com

    ReplyDelete