20 Spring Shoe Picks! - Prep Essentials

Lifestyle

Lifestyle
Lifestyle

Fashion

Fashion
Fashion

College & Post-Grad

College & Post-Grad
College & Post-Grad

20 Spring Shoe Picks!

By far the biggest space where my closet and wardrobe is lacking is shoes. I blame this mainly on my (slightly irrational) fear of heels until my senior year of college, but I've been slowly adding more and more to my collection since graduating. That being said, I'm still constantly finding gaps in my closet of a certain shoe type that I find myself needing for an event. 

This spring & summer, I'm planning on focusing most of my shopping efforts on gathering some cute and comfortable sandals and wedges to get around that I'll be able to dress up or dress down. For now, I'm mostly still just browsing...but I've definitely got a pretty solid wish list of my top picks!


One | Two | Three | Four | Five

Six | Seven | Eight | Nine | Ten




You can also shop all of these styles below! I just recently purchased these and I am so in love...but I think the next on my list will be either this pair or this pair because they're so unique and adorable (and affordable!)


post signature

4 comments

  1. I would totally wear all of your picks! My absolute favorite is number 13. I can't wait for Spring to come already so we can start wearing dresses and sandals, hehe! :)

    xo, Chloe // http://funinthecloset.com/convenient-style-rompers/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thirteen has been in my shopping cart for almost two months! I want it desperately...might have to be the birthday gift I purchase for myself next week!

      Delete
  2. I love #11.

    http://goldclutter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love number 10 and 20!! All these shoes will go with anything!

    ReplyDelete