Lifestyle

Lifestyle
Lifestyle

Fashion

Fashion
Fashion

College & Post-Grad

College & Post-Grad
College & Post-Grad

Essentials of the Week!

There really is no place like home...after traveling to Pittsburgh and D.C. over the last week, it felt really nice to finally be home and in my own bed last night. I always make sure that I leave my room spotlessly clean with fresh sheets on the bed when I travel, and somehow it makes such a huge difference when I get back from a trip!

I love traveling, and have a lot of really exciting plans coming up throughout February and March, but now I'm looking forward to getting back to my routine and back to Pure Barre. I have a lot of working out to do to get ready for my birthday trip to Puerto Rico! (More details to come on that very soon!!)

Is it blowing anyone else's mind that it's already FEBRUARY?! I know January tends to fly by, and February is usually even faster, but I swear time is speeding up by the week.


1. A Fairytale Ending - We all remember the horror of the tragic Boston Marathon Bombing, but seeing this incredibly fairytale ending for a survivor and the firefighter who saved her is truly magical. A good reminder to find the light, even in darker times.

2. Spring Just Got Brighter - I've got bright colors on my mind for my upcoming tropical travels, and no one does color like Lilly! The new spring arrivals are live on the site, and I'll be sharing my favorite finds later this morning for easier shopping! Don't miss it!

3. The Realities of Friendships - I loved this article that confronts an issue that I think a lot of people keep to themselves. As I've gotten older, there are definitely friendships (even best friendships) that have faded or disappeared, for a whole variety of reasons. This gave a fresh perspective on the matter! 

4. My Favorite Tote - Now in Canvas, & Way More Affordable! - I'm beyond obsessed with my Madewell Transport tote. You might have seen it here, here and here (like I said, obsessed!) Now they've come out with a canvas version that has leather straps and a much more manageable price point! Only question is...what color is your favorite! Need help choosing!!!

5. Guilt-Free Game Day Snacks for Superbowl Sunday! - Chances are, I'm probably going to still indulge a little bit on Sunday while watching the game. However, I've got my eyes on the prize for my beach trip and I'm trying to stick to healthier ideas. I'm obsessed with mozarrella sticks...but these might be the perfect alternative for me and my roommate on Sunday! 


What are your weekend plans? Is anyone else looking forward to a weekend of exercising and relaxing like me?! #GrandmaStatus #NotSorry!

post signature

1 comment