Essentials of the Week! - Prep Essentials

Lifestyle

Lifestyle
Lifestyle

Fashion

Fashion
Fashion

College & Post-Grad

College & Post-Grad
College & Post-Grad

Essentials of the Week!

This week was so much fun and incredibly tiring - but I don't have any time to slow down! I spent Tuesday-Thursday back in Oxford visiting my old campus for some recruiting events with my company, and it was so much fun to see all of my friends again! 

I knew I had been missing them, but I didn't realize quite how much until I was seated at a huge table for ten at my favorite sushi place surrounded by all of them. Long distance friendships are no fun!

I have a jam-packed weekend ahead, and next Sunday I leave for Puerto Rico so I'm planning on cramming in a lot of visits to Pure Barre this week! 

Here are my essentials from this week:

I'm planning on posting a Wrigley & Rufus update very soon, but I couldn't help sharing this photo of Wrigley after bath time yesterday! The look of betrayal he's giving my dad is priceless. Now if he could just stop growing!!

1. Finding Love in Unexpected (& Sometimes Unpleasant) Places: I'm definitely not a huge fan of relying on the train all the time in the city (although it is insanely convenient). I loved these short collections of stories about people finding love on the New York Subway - such a sweet story to tell!

2. Can't Stop Listening - Selena Gomez is one of the very few celebrities who I would totally fangirl over if I saw her in person. I adore her, and Kygo always makes songs that I seem to play on repeat, so when I heard that they were releasing a song together yesterday I couldn't wait! Needless to say, it has not disappointed me. 

3. The #1 Item on My Wish List Right Now - I can't get over this tie-sleeve top from Madewell. That gorgeous blue color is so perfect for spring! I've been mentally planning ways to style it, just in case someone feels inclined to pick it up for my upcoming birthday *fingers crossed!*

4. One of My Favorite Books is Becoming a Movie! - I read the book Everything Everything last year, and I absolutely loved it. It's different than what I normally read, but was recommended by a friend. I'm so excited to see the movie - but you should absolutely read the book first! Here are some more of my recent book recommendations

5. Having Your Cake & Eating It Too - I've been trying to stay on the healthier side of things for a while, and for the most part I've been really proud of myself. That being said, sometimes you just can't resist that Sunday morning Chipotle, or whatever your vice may be. This list of the healthiest options at most popular chain restaurants is golden.

I'm off to enjoy a long and relaxing weekend of reading and catching up on sleep (visiting campus really takes it out of me!) I hope you all have fabulous weekends and sunny weather! (There's a rumor it's going to be 65 in Chicago on Saturday...oh, how I hope!

post signature

No comments