Lifestyle

Lifestyle
Lifestyle

Fashion

Fashion
Fashion

College & Post-Grad

College & Post-Grad
College & Post-Grad

Favorite New Arrivals Under $100

With some exciting trips coming up, I've really been trying to curb my spending and save up for more exciting expenses like vacation activities...but that definitely doesn't stop me from window shopping! I couldn't get enough of these new arrivals I was finding while browsing around the stores last weekend while we had some more unseasonably warm weather (seriously, Chicago - feel free to continue doing what you're doing!)

I've already got my eyes (and closet) focusing on spring, and all of the light layers, brighter colors, and stripes I plan on incorporating into my daily uniform and style. I know a lot of people like to look at January as a fresh start, but I think the warmer weather always makes me feel a lot more renewed. 

Here are some of my current budget-friendly favorites - all under $100!



One | Two | Three | Four | Five | Six | Seven |
 Eight | Nine | Ten | Eleven | Twelve | Thirteen | Fourteen

post signature

2 comments

  1. Replies
    1. They're so adorable! I can't wait to go to the store to see how comfortable they are. Might have to add them to my closet!

      Delete