Instagram Roundup! - Prep Essentials

Lifestyle

Lifestyle
Lifestyle

Fashion

Fashion
Fashion

College & Post-Grad

College & Post-Grad
College & Post-Grad

Instagram Roundup!

In case you haven't been following along, I've been really trying to increase the blog's social media presence on Instagram (follow me, I'd love to follow back!) and I've been loving the way that the style photos have been turning out. 

I wanted to increase the outfit posts and style photos that were included on this blog, but struggled for a pretty long time because I couldn't afford or justify paying for a photographer, and didn't have a friend I could ask to dedicate that amount of time and effort. 

Thankfully, I connected with my now-friend Caitlin from Sophisticaition (her blog is so adorable!) and we've been exploring Chicago and navigating taking photos for each other. There has definitely been a learning curve, but we've had a blast and have definitely both come a long way from our first (slightly awkward) attempt at a shoot together. 

It's been a blast getting to know her, trying out new poses and outfits, and making my first real blogging friend! For those that haven't seen the posts, you can explore my feed using this link, or the widget to the right side and bottom of this page! 

I've rounded up some of my favorite and most popular posts lately, too. If there are types of looks you'd love to see more of, comment below or directly on Instagram and I'll do my best! You can shop all of the looks you see below using the shop tab at the top of this page, or by clicking on the link below each image!
























That's it for now, but there will be many more amazing shots to come after I return from my travels to Puerto Rico this week, so I definitely recommend following along!

post signature

No comments