Lifestyle

Lifestyle
Lifestyle

Fashion

Fashion
Fashion

College & Post-Grad

College & Post-Grad
College & Post-Grad

The Best Sunglasses (of Every Style) this Spring!

It takes me the longest time to find a pair of sunglasses that I truly love + that fit my seemingly awkwardly shaped head and face. Something about my head just holds sunglasses and hats in the strangest way, so I have to be pretty picky!

Thankfully, I recently scooped up a few pairs that have been the perfect fit, and earning me plenty of compliments. My favorite pair ever is definitely these Madewell sunnies because they work with every occasion, and I never feel out of place in them. I also got this adorable case to store them in!

That being said, of course it's fun to play around with new styles like aviators, mirrored sunnies, and the fun colorful ones that are becoming more trendy these days. To avoid never-ending searches like mine, I've rounded up all of my favorites in the various shapes and styles so you can find the perfect pair to rock all spring & summer long!




I've pulled from a few of my all-time favorite sunglasses brands and retailers to come up with my favorites for each shape and style.











With that, I'm off to go put my sunglasses to good use by the ocean with my cousins. Hope you're all having great weather where you are, too!



post signature

No comments