12 Dresses for Spring Under $150! - Prep Essentials

Lifestyle

Lifestyle
Lifestyle

Fashion

Fashion
Fashion

College & Post-Grad

College & Post-Grad
College & Post-Grad

12 Dresses for Spring Under $150!

I think I speak for most of the Midwest and Chicago in particular when I say that I strongly hope this amazing weather we've been having sticks around...this girl is ready for spring! The only thing that might not be quite as ready as me for warmer weather is my closet!

I'm always on the lookout for adorable and versatile casual spring dresses that can be dressed up or down. My company has a fairly casual dress code, so often I can find a dress that works for work & pay, which in my opinion is always a huge win (and an easy way to justify a purchase or two!)


I've had my eye on all of the new arrivals from all of my favorite brands as they start rolling out their spring collections, and I pulled together 12 of my absolute favorites for you - and they're all under $150! 


I'm loving all of the blues and whites that seem to be popping up in stores for Spring this year, especially this adorable flowy casual dress that would be perfect for work or a busy Sunday afternoon paired with some cute converses.

What are the Spring outfits you're most looking forward to wearing? I'm thinking I may need to invest in a white demin jacket, and I'm definitely going to be picking up an extra pair of my favorite white jeans

post signature

1 comment

  1. I love all the dresses. I love the striped dress and the dark blue dress.

    http://goldclutter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete