Essentials of the Week! - Prep Essentials

Lifestyle

Lifestyle
Lifestyle

Fashion

Fashion
Fashion

College & Post-Grad

College & Post-Grad
College & Post-Grad

Essentials of the Week!

As you may have noticed if you've been following along on here, my Instagram, or Twitter - I have spent the entire week in Puerto Rico! I can't imagine a better way to spend my first *real* adult vacation post-grad than a week of sand, surf and sun with two of my beautiful and fun cousins having incredible adventures. 

I cannot wait to recap the trip and share some photos, because this place might be one of the most incredible and beautiful that I have ever visited! I only wish that we had more time to explore. 

I have discovered a new pro tip that I'm planning on using in all future travels - I've been stalking a few Instagram travel accounts for Puerto Rico and the area we are in, and they always share images of the most incredible (and sometimes hidden) spots! We've found waterfalls with rope swings, hidden caves you have to swim to, and incredible bridges with the most stunning views. 

With that, here are my few essentials for the week (besides sunscreen!):

(What my views have been like all week! Beyond grateful). 

1. The Cutest Tassel Sandals You'll See All Season - I instantly fell in love with these when I saw them on the Jack Rogers Instagram last week, and they are very high on my wish list right now. I love that they're a different spin on the classic Jack Rogers, but still a gorgeous design!

2. The Best Glimpse of Beauty & The Beast Yet - I have been anxiously anticipating the release of the Beauty & The Beast Movie for months now, but this video really put me over the edge! I love Emma Watson, and it's clear to me that she is perfect for the role in this new teaser of the opening scenes.

3. A Perfect Off-The-Shoulder Top - I'm still not convinced that this is the most flattering style on me (hence my hesitation to purchase anything with this trend), but it seems that the trend is here to stay, and I may have finally found something that I think I could pull off! I'm definitely going to check it out in stores soon. 

post signature

No comments