Essentials of the Week! - Prep Essentials

Lifestyle

Lifestyle
Lifestyle

Fashion

Fashion
Fashion

College & Post-Grad

College & Post-Grad
College & Post-Grad

Essentials of the Week!

This week mostly consisted of getting back on track after all of my travels, but my Monday did begin with a ferry ride across the ocean surrounded by beautiful Virgin Islands so, I'm calling this an incredible week regardless! (I also learned that I don't do so well on larger boats + rockier seas...)

It still hasn't even begun to sink in what an amazing trip it was, or how incredibly beautiful Puerto Rico and the surrounding islands are! I'm still working on sifting through the 3,000+ photos and videos that we took, but I'm hoping to have a recap up for you soon + my very first video! We'll see how that goes...

This weekend I'm already jet set again and heading off to finally see Dalton after a fairly lengthy break due to all of my travels, and I can't wait! Hope you all have fun weekends planned, too!

A sneak peek of one of my favorite shots from the trip...can you believe that incredible blue?!

1. A Symbolic Moment for Women - I loved seeing all of the different empowering and inspirational messages shared by various women, companies and news outlets for International Women's Day this week, but I particularly loved this bold statement on Wall Street!

2. Travel Goals for 2017 - I've got some serious travel urges going on lately, and they are showing no signs of stopping! All week (despite needing to do a million other things) I've been cradling my calendar and trying to see if/when/where I can fit in all of the trips I want to take this year. This list is some great inspiration!

3.Comfy AND Flattering Denim Shorts - I scooped up a pair of these the day before my trip and I am so in love. I always have a hard time finding shorts that fit my body type, and when I do, they're rarely comfortable. These are the shorts version of my favorite jeans, and they did not disappoint! 

4. Our Favorite Father & Daughter Duo are Back - I am so in love with this father/daughter singing duo, and this made me want to finally go see Moana even more! My Dad and I used to sing songs along to his guitar all the time when I was younger, so these two give me all the feels. 

5. Officially the BEST Concealer -  My best friend Dakota works in the Beauty & Fashion PR Industry, and she's constantly the first one to find the "next big thing". She just sent me a few samples of this concealer, and guys - I am obsessed! Considering I seem to be living in constant dark circles under my eyes, I was seriously impressed. 

What are your weekend plans? Does anyone else have the travel bug as much as me?! Any fun trips coming up?

post signature

1 comment

  1. Madewell makes the best jeans. I need to try the shorts.

    http://goldclutter.com

    ReplyDelete