Lifestyle

Lifestyle
Lifestyle

Fashion

Fashion
Fashion

College & Post-Grad

College & Post-Grad
College & Post-Grad

Essentials of the Week!

This has been my first full week back at work and sitting still in Chicago for a while, but it was far from relaxed and slow-paced! I've had friends and family in town for the majority of the week, so between catching up at work, rushing off to dinners and trying to find time to work out, I've barely had time to rest! 

I'm actually really enjoying the fast pace for now, and need to remind myself to slow things down a little bit next week and recover before some more upcoming trips I have planned. 

With that in mind, I've got a completely full weekend ahead because my very best friend is in town and this has been one of our longer stretches of time apart, so we have to make up for lost time! Fingers crossed the sun comes back out (and stays out) after that snowstorm we got hit with earlier in the week!

Here are my essentials for this week:


1. I Never Wear These, but I'm Dying to Buy... this insanely cute scalloped romper. I'm so tall, it's really hard to find a romper that fits me well in all the right places, but this one would totally be worth testing out in my opinion. Maybe this will be the lucky number 765ish that I try on!

2. In Case You Missed It...I had an overwhelming (and exciting!) amount of requests for recaps on my Puerto Rico trip, and it went up on the blog yesterday! You can read all about it and see the amazing photos here!

3. The Most Beautiful Home Tour...I've been getting an itch to do some re-decorating constantly lately. I'm coming up on a year at my current apartment, and I'm planning on staying for at least one more year so I'm feeling the need to shake things up. This gorgeous home tour was giving me so much amazing inspo...I added almost every image to my Pinterest board!

4. Making Things Mini...So, not to add to my already intense addiction to all things Madewell, but one of my friends just got this mini version of my favorite transport tote and I'm loving the idea of a smaller more manageable version for running around doing errands. Plus, it still comes with the free monogramming!

5. Ending the Week on the Cutest Note...I watched this video countless times throughout this particularly long week, and it made me crack up laughing every time! I lost track of how many friends tagged me in it or sent it to me and I couldn't resist sharing and ending the post on such a happy note!

1 comment

  1. I want the mini Madewell tote.

    Http://goldclutter.com

    ReplyDelete