Lilly Pulitzer Spring Break Collection! - Prep Essentials

Lifestyle

Lifestyle
Lifestyle

Fashion

Fashion
Fashion

College & Post-Grad

College & Post-Grad
College & Post-Grad

Lilly Pulitzer Spring Break Collection!

It seems that I'm not the only one with sun & sand on the mind, and with spring break season officially upon us (or at least, those of us fortunate enough to still be in school and having spring breaks - although I did give myself one last week!) there are tons of adorable new resort and beach collections popping up all over the place.

And who does beach + resort better than Lilly Pulitzer?! Their new Spring Break Sunseekers Collection is officially live, and my only disappointment is that it wasn't around before Puerto Rico! There are so many cute new additions and patterns to shop. 

I'm particularly loving this colorful little beach cover-up (and I was unsuccessful finding one before my trip, so this is a bummer!) and the back detailing on this gorgeous dress is to die for. I'm all about backless + tassels, so the combo is just right! 



The whole collection is pretty great, and there are too many cute options to pick just one. Here are some more of my favorites!


Do any of you have fun spring break (or tropical vacay) plans coming up?! I'd love to hear where you're going!

post signature

No comments