Lifestyle

Lifestyle
Lifestyle

Fashion

Fashion
Fashion

College & Post-Grad

College & Post-Grad
College & Post-Grad

Stock Up on Sandals with the Jack Rogers Sale Today!

I'm still dragging a little bit from a back-and-forth trip to Louisville this weekend for a beautiful wedding for one of my good friends, so I definitely dropped the ball on getting today's post up on time (sorry guys!) But I couldn't pass up a chance to fill everyone in on the major Jack Rogers sale going on right now!!

If you've been wanting a pair for a while (like me) or still need to stock up on some great sandals for spring and summer, you definitely want to jump on this chance asap...we're talking over 50% off on some styles!

It looks as if they still have almost every size available, and in all of the great classic styles and colors that I've had my eye on for a while! Shop the sale right now and grab your favorite pair before it's too late!

Below are some of my favorite picks that are still available. For more of my favorite spring sandal picks, I rounded up all of the best from this season in this post!



No comments