Lifestyle

Lifestyle
Lifestyle

Fashion

Fashion
Fashion

College & Post-Grad

College & Post-Grad
College & Post-Grad

The Perfect Playlist for Patio Season!

These sunny days have me feeling a little bit brighter and happier lately - and I've been loving the re-vamp it's given my playlists. There's something about nicer weather that just makes everything feel a little bit lighter. I probably have more playlists on Spotify than any average person should, but I love making one for every possible mood. 

Now that I can finally relax and hang out on my back patio (sans three piles of blankets), I couldn't resists making a spotify playlist for relaxing weekends, sitting outside and reading a book, or grilling out on Sunday nights with wine and a few friends.


If you've been looking for some songs to fit these spring and summer moods - look no further! Here's what I'm listening to lately:



You can play the playlist directly above, or you can find it on Spotify right here

Happy listening!

2 comments

  1. Fun playlist!! I'll have to add this in to my regular mix- thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad you liked it - I can't stop listening!

      Delete