Lifestyle

Lifestyle
Lifestyle

Fashion

Fashion
Fashion

College & Post-Grad

College & Post-Grad
College & Post-Grad

Twenty Four!

I'm 24 Today!

By far one of my favorite parts of this blog is being able to look back on major life events like graduating, big moves, and birthdays. As I've mentioned a few times, I'm currently celebrating my birthday on the beach in Puerto Rico with my cousins, and absolutely loving life (so much so that this post will be fairly brief!)



This year has had so many unexpected changes and welcome surprises, but there really isn't a single thing I would change! I've been looking forward to this birthday for a while (and have caught myself saying that I'm already 24 over the last couple of months, oops!) Not that there is anything particularly special about this age, other than it being my favorite number, but for the first time in a while I feel as if I'm turning an age that actually represents how old I feel. 

Does anyone else ever feel way younger or older than they actually are?!

I'm beyond blessed to have had the opportunities, friends, family and experiences that I've had over the past year - and compared to last year at this time, things are definitely getting better by the minute! I've loved growing older on this blog and with all of you, and I'm so looking forward to sharing more to come! 

ICYMI - I did a recap post of what I hope this next year brings for me, but I'm also sharing some of my top 10 moments from the past year below!


Spending time with family in Naples!




Brunches with my Chicago ladies!


Rooftop Saturdays when Dalton was in town (and soon to be permanently!)


Visits to Indianapolis with my childhood best friends!


Summertime sipping on fishbowls with old friends and new!


Summer weddings celebrating friends we love!


More brunch (because really - is there such thing as too much?!)


Celebrating the kickoff of summer with all of my Louisville friends!


And the beginning of 23 on top of a mountain in Breckenridge!

With that, I'm off to sip on another margarita (or two!), indulge in some anti-bikini body chocolate cake that my cousins made me, and attempt to surf a few more waves before a celebratory dinner tonight!

post signature

1 comment

  1. Happy Birthday! You had such a fun year.

    http://goldclutter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete