Lifestyle

Lifestyle
Lifestyle

Fashion

Fashion
Fashion

College & Post-Grad

College & Post-Grad
College & Post-Grad

10 Casual Patterned Dresses Under $100!

I wouldn’t describe my personal style as overly feminine or floral, but I’ve also been trying to incorporate some more patterns and prints into my almost entirely solid and classic wardrobe these days. I love all of my standard staple pieces, don’t get me wrong, but I’m slowly finding myself to be more attracted to the occasional statement piece to really make a pop for a fun occasion.

Floral dresses seem to be one of the best possible ways to do this – and what better time than Spring? Okay I know, florals for spring…groundbreaking (had to be said!) but I do love the feeling of throwing on a comfortablepair of espadrilles or a chic pair of wedges alongside a simple sundress for a day of exploring and hanging out along the lakeshore or to a quick brunch with friends?


It’s so easy to dress them up or down for different occasions, and I’ve been finding a lot that are super comfortable. Now my only concern is finding ones that won’t blow up on a particularly windy Chicago day!

Here are some of the cutest floral and patterned sundresses I've had my eye on lately - and they're all under $100!

No comments