Naturals & Neutrals - Prep Essentials

Lifestyle

Lifestyle
Lifestyle

Fashion

Fashion
Fashion

College & Post-Grad

College & Post-Grad
College & Post-Grad

Naturals & Neutrals

I try to be a little cautious when it comes to purchasing items that are "on-trend". Trends are great, and there are a lot that I genuinely love, but I don't like investing money in something that may not last a while or be considered a classic item that I can continue to wear for years to come.

(This has become even more true as I've begun my attempt at paring down my wardrobe and closet).

Sometimes it is a little bit too hard to resist, though! I've been seeing a never-ending steam of Instagrams and blog posts featuring natural-material accessories and shoes lately, and they're so adorable for spring and summer! 

They pair great with jeans or dresses, which means they can carry you beyond summer and into the fall, and given that they're typically running in neutral tones, I think they're versatile enough to be considered "classic" and last longer than a single season of trend-spotting. 

Not to mention, the materials being used seem a lot more durable than other types, and they're great for beach or pool outings, too!

I'm especially loving this small natural clutch because of the brown leather details, but this Sam Edelman bag is hard to resists with all of the small touches they've added to it! It would be perfect for a beach getaway.

Do you normally avoid buying on-trend items, or is anyone else loving these natural bag styles as much as I am??

No comments