Affordable Beach Bags & Totes! - Prep Essentials

Lifestyle

Lifestyle
Lifestyle

Fashion

Fashion
Fashion

College & Post-Grad

College & Post-Grad
College & Post-Grad

Affordable Beach Bags & Totes!

While I was packing for my trip out here to the Outer Banks last week, I had a bit of a panic moment when I realized that I don't have a single beach tote! I've always made do with whatever is lying around, but my go-to waterproof bag that I honestly scooped up at Target back in high school just wasn't cutting it anymore.

Eight years of being dragged to every pool and sandy spot I could possibly find will really wear down a bag, I suppose...but man did it hang in there! I figured it was time to finally find one that I really loved! There are so many great options out there right now, and I was initially drawn to the fun options like this one and this one...but I also wanted to be sure it was classic, sturdy, and would last me a while. 



Not to mention, I really didn't want to spend a ton of money on a bag that is extremely seasonal - let's be honest, some of these prices are crazy!

I've rounded up a few of the cutest, brightest and most beach-worthy totes I could find during my last-minute hunt last week. 

Top Row: One | Two | Three | Four

Bottom Row: Five | Six | Seven | Eight | Nine



No comments