Favorite Finds: May 2017 - Prep Essentials

Lifestyle

Lifestyle
Lifestyle

Fashion

Fashion
Fashion

College & Post-Grad

College & Post-Grad
College & Post-Grad

Favorite Finds: May 2017

I've been hard at work to begin curating a closet and a wardrobe style that really represents the classic, comfortable way I love to dress while still adding little pops of colors, patterns and prints to keep things interesting. 

I recently did a massive clean-out of my closet (and shared my best tips for doing that, too!) and ever since then I'm trying to take my time and only add in pieces that really make me so excited to get dressed every morning...but also that are going to last me for years and years. 

Trendy styles are fun, and every once in a while there are some that I just can't resist, but for the most part I prefer to invest in something I could envision myself wearing a ton of different ways and constantly re-inventing to look different. 

I've had my eye on quite a few pieces lately, and I think I'm ready to finally pull the trigger and add them to my closet! Here are some of my favorite finds lately for the warmer months. I definitely want to stock up on some of these before our trip to the Outer Banks at the end of the month!


ONE // TWO // THREE // FOUR // FIVE // SIX // 
SEVEN // EIGHT // NINE // TEN // ELEVEN // TWELVE 


No comments