Little White Dresses - Prep Essentials

Lifestyle

Lifestyle
Lifestyle

Fashion

Fashion
Fashion

College & Post-Grad

College & Post-Grad
College & Post-Grad

Little White Dresses

I've never been much of a fan of the whole "no white after Labor Day, no white before Memorial Day" rule. I have so many distinct memories of conversations (i.e. teenage arguments) with my mom about this rule whenever I was insisting on throwing on a white dress to whatever function we were attending in very early Spring.

I agree that there are certain weather and seasonal-related rules that coincide with common fashion sense, but if it is 78 degrees and sunny outside in the month of April or May, you better believe I'm busting out whatever white I damn well please!

There are so many important and ceremonial types of events that tend to occur this time of year (especially before Memorial Day) like graduations, Mother's Day & Easter that all seem to be perfectly acceptable occasions in my mind for a little white dress. They're classic, versatile, and can be worn over and over (plus they pair with so many fun different accessories).

It can be really tough to find just the right little white dress, so whenever I do - I tend to latch on to it. Even more than little black dresses, which I seem to have no trouble whatsoever finding! A great, comfortable, and breezy spring white dress is a needle in a haystack...but I've done some major digging around this week and have found some really great options!


Style them with a really fun and bold bright pair of earrings, or some classic neutrals for a more simple look. Either way you wear it, the white dress will always be flattering!

No comments